Wednesday, August 3, 2011
As Promised here is how I created the three minute face.
1. Start out with clean moisturized face.
2. Apply a foundation to spots that are needed. (this is my special trick never put the foundation all over your face only on the imperfections)
3. Apply liquid eyeliner to the bottom and half to the top of your eyes. Not too much if you are going into the office. Remember you can add more for an evening look.
4. You should add some life to your face, which means something with a little bit of shimmer or light. I opted for a pink/yellow shimmer. Apply from the corner of your eye to the bottom of your eyelid. Leave the top free. (the key is to use one of those rectangular cubes from your drug store) Then smooth with your fingers.
5. Add some color or light lip gloss to your lips and you are out the door.
If you try my three minute routine please send me a picture or if you have any questions please ask.
I don't know about you, but my hair is definitely a big part of my personally. With that being said, I can not go to work looking like a rag a muffin. Therefore, I normally spend a few hours a week deep condishioning, styling, and whatever else I feel like doing to my hair to make myself look oh so Fabulous!! However, I have promised myself that I would no longer do a wash in go mid week because my schedule just doesn't permit these days....Well what did I d o this morning? You guess it...A wash and go, because my hair was so dirty from the weekend. Time has not only caught up with me, but actually surpassed my speed. Meaning, I am almost late for every dag on thing becuase my schedule is packed to capacity. Anyhew, I washed my natural hair, condish, and put a cap on my head until I finish getting dress. After I got dressed, the question was what the "heck" am I going to do with this head of curly hair quickly and something that looks Professional. My daughter has to be at day camp in 10 minutes I have to be at work in...Yeah I am late already. So, I styled very quickly by using boby pins, Jane Carter's hair oil, and a little moisterizer. The results is an up do bun with the front out.. It is almost to the side with a curly bang. Love, Love, Love the results!! Afterwards, I realized that this style has become a signature look that I have created. It serves great because, it took me about five minutes and it is great for the office. By the way, I also did my make up in three minutes. I have created a three minute makeup routine that I will share later along with a picture.
So the question of the day is how do you style your hair when in a pinch?